Friday, December 5, 2008

Who wants a fluffy duck for Christmas?

I am a beginner at knitting. This is my first non-scarf item. Now I'm a little more confident. The pattern was posted on a knitting-community website called Ravelry, and the pattern is here. http://www.pinktoque.com/craftblog/12/2007/free-pattern-knitted-duck-plush/. I didn't strictly adhere to the pattern, but here is what I got! So what I'm trying to say is, get excited for your hand knitted holiday gifts that you will surely get now! Just kidding, I don't have enough time. But consider yourself warned for next year.

My Fluffy Duck

1 comment:

dude said...

that's one fine fluffy duck!
if it looks like a fluffy duck,
walks like a fluffy duck, and sounds like a fluffy duck...
...and remember:
when entering a midgets house, don't forget to duck
or the duck who needed chap stick and told the pharmacist to put it on his bill