Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sorry for the lack of posts

I just wanted to apologize to my fanatic followers for not posting on here lately. I have been bogged down by the swarms of pictures from Italy I still have to post, and as life continues here back in the States since my return, my pictures are piling up in that alley as well. I have decided that I will start posting again regularly starting with my events this weekend, and drop posts for the past couple weeks. Just to let you know, our friends Bim and Hannah came to visit two weekends ago, and we traveled to Kentucky last weekend to meet up with Mom, Dad and Mozie for the forth. It rained alot. We are going to a friends wedding this weekend, so hopefully I will have a fun and upbeat post for you next week. Sorry once again for letting down my fans (and by fans, I mean Dad) and I will do better from now on. Promise :)

1 comment:

dude said...

no need for apology karleigh, i know you've been busy and getting caught up with everyday life. can't wait to see new posts.
riverstock is looking promising for band turn out. see you in aug.
love dad