Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Relaxing in Hokieville

I'm replacing my old post with a new post. And I'm using a new feature of the photo manager I'm now using. It lets you format your pictures a lot of fun ways. Here is a "collage" of the photos I wanted to post from my last try. We'll see if this works any better. The last post was having trouble finding my pictures on my server.

From the last post:

Hi Friends! Did you hear? I passed my dissertation defense! That means, I earned my Ph.D. Yay.  
I'll do the graduation ceremony in December. Then I will have a goofy robe and hat to wear to commencement ceremonies for the rest of my life. How exciting.

Since last weekend we had our big wedding bash, and a few days later I defended my dissertation, we took this weekend to just relax. We got pretty bored with relaxing, though. We like to do stuff. I saw that the VT girls volleyball team was hosting a tournament, so we decided to go support them. We weren't much luck for them, however, because they lost. We appreciated the entertainment though.
In and closing, I have officially been told I have a stress fracture in my right foot. I have to wear this stupid boot for a few weeks. The doctor told me it was an "overuse" injury. So when I get back to running, I'll have to take it easy. Stupid running. Ruining my foot. Here's a pic of my foot fashion for the next few weeks. Stylish, no?


No comments: