Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas via the pink camera

I got a beautiful new pink camera for Christmas. I finally downloaded my pictures from it. These are mostly pictures of my family, so Bacon fans sit tight. I will have pictures from my not-pink camera up shortly. And without further adieu...

It was a beautiful Christmas day


Followed by an eventful bonfire


Klayton got a fancy new jacket, and Kalow expressed his love for it via interpretive dance.


And somehow we got inspired to go bowling...


With a theme, of course. So we all put on our bowling shirts.

There was team Ass-Kickin'


And Team Butt-lickin'


After Christmas Ian and I drove to Chicago

Were we celebrated a hilarious New Years.


And now we are back in Hokieville and back to our old routine of work and grad school. We sure did have a nice time back home. Maybe we will make our way back there sometime soon. But until then, come visit! Ski resorts are close by, and Blacksburg sure is cute in the winter time. Happy 2009 to all!

1 comment:

dude said...

REALLY ENJOYED THE CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR PICS.
I WAS ESPECIALLY FOND OF THE BOWLING PICS. NEED MORE ACTION SHOTS OF ME THROWING ROCKS OR AT LEAST HAVING A CAUCASION OR TWO.
WOULD LOVE TO PUT A SKI WEEKEND TOGETHER SOON. THE DUDE CAN DOWNHILL JUST AS GOOD AS HE WANTS!
LOVE YA-BYE