Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Hokieville!

You may recall that Sept 14 is my birthday, but you may not have realized that it is also Hokieville's birthday too! That's right, one year ago this website was created. Thanks to all my faithful followers who check the site on a regular basis. As a reward to you, and also to promote some usage of the "comment" feature on this website, I want to give you something. Here it is...


A beer cozy!!! Hand made by me, for you. Here is how you win it. Leave a comment on this post. Say anything. Hi. Happy birthday hokieville. Anything. If you leave a comment, it will enter you in the contest. If more people post than just 'the dude', I'll have a random number generator pick the winner. This should be exciting, you guys, you can finally learn how to leave a comment and get rewarded for your adventurous behavior. I'll let the contest go on until Wednesday and then announce the winner. So start commenting!!

3 comments:

Susie/Mom said...

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu,and Hokieville. Now I hope I win !!!!!!

mandijo20 said...

Hello sister in law! I have posted comments before, just not as faithful as the dude! I check every week! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU and the Hokieville blog!

Mandi

dude said...

Happy Birthday Karleigh & Hokieville!
What a wonderful gift to give away.
If I should happen to be the winner of such a fine cozie, you can rest assured that it will be put to good use.
Happy Birthday!
Love Dad