Thursday, September 17, 2009

Winner! Winner!

Its time to announce the winner of the Happy Birthday Hokieville beer cozy competition. I had three entrants, so I asked the random number generator (found at random.org) to please give me a random number and it told me...

True Random Number Generator 1

(I copied and pasted this, the max box read 3, now it reads 100, I don't know why, but I really did have it generate a random number from 1 to 3.)

That means our winner is entry number 1...Susie/Mom! How exciting. I will send you your new beer cozy ASAP!

And to all those who entered but didn't win, don't worry. Since I only had three entries, I can afford to make a beer cozy for each of you. We are all winners here at Hokieville! So check you mailboxes in a week or so (I still have to make them). Thanks for playing, this was fun.

1 comment:

dude said...

congrats to susie/mom.
can't wait for my cozie to arrive; it's just like little league...everybody gets a trophy!
hoo-rah!
love
dudefather