Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New post preview

Wow, April 21st already, and only one post this month. As you may have gathered, things have been picking up for me at school. I am busy every day of the week. We managed to pack quite a few things into last weekend's schedule. Ian had a fever of 101.5F on Friday and had to miss work. I ran a memorial run (3.2 for 32) for the 32 hokies that didn't make it on April 16, 2007. I went to a winery and did a behind the scenes tour with a bunch of food science grad students. Ian recovered from his illness. Neit jumped into a pond and almost caught a canadian goose. I have pictures for all of this. Now, give me a little more time, and I'll get them up here! Hope everyone is doing well. We miss you guys!

1 comment:

dude said...

waiting patiently for photos, glad ian's recovered.