Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dog sitters

You know, I wasn't really excited about putting this post together because I didn't think we had really done much lately, but as I started putting the pictures in order I realized we did more than I thought. First of all, my friend from grad school who lives in the apartment complex left town for the weekend and asked us if we would watch her dog. Naturally we agreed and that is when Temper entered our Hokieville home. Temper is a toy poodle with a ton of energy. Neit wasn't so sure about the little creature. They turned out to be pretty good friends by the end of weekend, and we had no incidents report.

Here's Temper...

And again...

Temper getting some ups and trying to get attention (this happened a lot)

Ian also got to work building his Tetris shaped shelves. Here is what he has so far...


And we bought some curtains and put them up this weekend...

And I knitted a little coffee mug coozie. So hey, we did stuff this weekend. Even if it didn't really feel like it.


Ian is going to Vegas tomorrow. Should I let him take my camera so we can see what he is up to out there? Or would we rather not know?

1 comment:

dude said...

did neit punch temper in the snout? or is that eye snot stain? good look! temper seemed excited about your couch...maybe not.
the curtains add a nice touch; sorta ties the room together.
the mug coozie was awesome, i need one that looks like a biker jacket.