Monday, March 9, 2009

Oil!

Finally, a nice weekend. Did you know that we got almost a foot of snow last weekend? So much snow that they pushed VT's class start time back to 10am on Monday. Well, that was not the case this weekend. We got up to 78F, and we got outside to take advantage of it. We didn't go hiking, like normal. Instead, we changed our own oil in our cars. How exciting. It was actually pretty easy work. I only got to take one picture before I got my hands too oily to touch the camera. We are also growing some tomato plants indoors right now. We are waiting patiently to get them outside for good, but we did manage to get them into some bigger pots this weekend and get them outside to "harden" a bit. So I'm reading this, going, "wow, boring". Sometimes we just aren't that exciting, and I'm okay with that. So I'll leave you with some pictures. Maybe next week we will have a little more for you thrill seekers out there.

Ian under the car. I got under there right afterwards, and got oil all over my hands, so no more pics of this activity. My bad.

Tomato plants waiting for nice weather. Me too, little guys.

And lastly...I finished up another knit project. Here is a littled knitted cat looking thing. Pretty cute, huh? (Yeah, I can't decide either)

1 comment:

dude said...

first monster trucks, now oil changes; you hoosiers sure are gettin' hokie-fied!
always use ramps or jack stands when under a vevicle, never trust your jack by itself.
your potted plants look great, can't wait to have some fried green tomatos.
no sure about that cat...what does it eat?