Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just the Two of Us

Ian deserted us this weekend to go play in Vegas. Thats okay because we still had fun. Neit and I had a movie night, we went to Pandapas Pond and hiked a little, and we even knitted together. Neit actually isn't much of a knitter, but he will try to steal my ball of yarn. Ian got home around 10 am Sunday morning. I sent him to Vegas with a camera, but he took no pictures. I can't really complain because he came but with more money than he left with. He said it was a pretty good experience, and he'll probably go again.

Return to the Pond

Just the two of us hiking

Some ducks on the pond

Which inspired me to make this little guy...(not really, this is Easter inspired)

Here he is out of the egg.

So there you go. Its not Vegas but it will have to do.

1 comment:

dude said...

that little duck reminds me of our new president for some reason?
shades of blazing saddles...the sheriff/president is near!