Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ski weekend!!

So one week later, here are our ski pictures. I am sorry it took so long. I had a really busy week. I didn't get any good pictures of us skiing or of our condo, so if you have good ones, email them to me and I'll post them ASAP.

The story is, we went to Timberline Ski Resort near Davis, West Virginia for Mom's birthday, even though she doesn't love to ski. Dad, Kalow, Klayton, Oscar and I have all been there once before, so we knew what we were getting ourselves into (Oscar wasn't there this time unfortunately). Mom actually went down the mountain a time or two, Molly turned out to be a natural, and I think Mandi may have at least put on one ski. I think we all had a pretty good time, even considering our hardships: an injured hip, a busted shin, a smash into a tree and a ride down on the first aid sled, a fall down the stairs, a wipe out on the hot tub deck, an hour plus fall fest down the Salamander...am I missing anything? Overall, I think we'd all do it again. Good trip, family.

Relaxing after the first day of skiing. Everyone look at me and smile!

Prepping for Klayton and Molly's big dinner

Real men don't get sunburn. Its...windburn.

I'm not sure why or how Kalow's boxers ended up out on the deck overnight, but...here is the aftermath

Molly wins best dressed on the mountain

Hey Kalow, would you like to wear this ski mask?
Why, yes i would!

Man-Skull-Deer is real!

1 comment:

dude said...

good pics! too bad there were none on the slopes. that wind burn is awesome and the guy in the mask should use the indoor facilities.